Product Delivery Manager - Customer Success
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Agile (scrum, Kanban) adopter
- Leadership qualities
- Experience in software
2. Nice to have:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Agile coach
- Atlassian knowledge (JIRA, Confluence)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience in Finance
1. Product Lifecycle Management
- Manage the product from Conception to Obsolescence (Business Viability, Planning, -Development, Support) through close collaboration, communication and facilitation with the Product Manager and the Development, Business Analysts, QA, regional teams.
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) – Gates G1, G2, G3 (GA Release), G4
- Scope, Costs/Resources, Dates, Quality Plan, Tooling
- PDM follow-up meeting for product to manage the delivery and deployment phases
- Progress, Issues, Risks
- Specifications, Developments of Requirements, Technical issues, QA, Resources, Change, Validations
- Chair change control process (scope, ease decisions…)
- Chair fortnightly Steering Committees
- Manage client Beta/Early Access programs
Note: The Software Delivery process now (2018) applies to Core Product, Components and Solutions.
- Facilitate the Implementation and Upgrade projects in the Region
- Point of contact for Regional Teams
- Owner of the GoToMarket deployment checklist, in contact with Professional Services, Customer Support, Marketing, Pricing & Sales, Documentation teams.
3. Manage Care & Maintenance and customers projects
- Chair Bug Review Meetings with L3 Manager to organize the Customer Inflow triage, capture, and dispatch in teams.
- Client meetings (exceptional)
- Handle escalations
- Review issues for resolution
- Prioritize and plan (scope, resources, dates, quality) for all Patches and Service - Packs through close collaboration with Dev, BA, CS, PS and QA including exception management (regressions, re-opens, multiple pushes, validation progress, packaging
- Communicate contents, milestones, progress, accomplishments
- Chair weekly meetings with R&D and regional teams to have regular updates on customers situation (lives and projects).
4. Project Management Office –Point of Contact
- Monthly program report
- Process and Tools
- Ensure homogeneity between all Scrum Teams practices, providing standard metrics and tools.
- Exec presentations: Escalations, RLF AtRisk, etc.
- Escalations and AtRisk follow up. Gather information from several sources, mainly CS, PS and Sales to have a clear view of the customers situation and define with them needed actions and exit criteria.
- Prepare the formal monthly meeting with Product Manager
The company unlocks the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation.