This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Temps active
View all jobs Accountant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to be part of our financial department team by managing daily accounting tasks.
• University degree in economics, preferably in accounting;
• Minimum 1 year of previous experience in accounting;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Office, Power Point);
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Attention to details and accuracy;
• Ability to manage pressure in an efficient way by prioritizing tasks;
• Good organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Managing daily accounting tasks to maintain order and transparency;
• Issuing invoices and updating accounts;
• Record the accounts;
• Ensure that all financial and accounting documents are accurate;
• Support month-end and year-end close process;
• Keep in touch with external suppliers;
• Ensure that statements and records are in accordance with applicable laws and regulations;
• Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.