ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Development experience in C++;
• Experience in all aspects of application development (analaysis and design to implementation);
• Experience with OO design & development;
• Good English skills.
• Analyze, design and develop new features;
• Maintain existing features and provide development support;
• Work with different interfaces such as System Analysis, Product Manager, other developers and QA – at all stages in order to ensure high quality products.
• C++ 11 standard knowledge;
• Experience in working with Qt framework in general;
• Experience in working with QML;
• Experience with Agile engineering practices (Test driven development, continuos integration, etc);
• Ui experience.