Intel - Tools Junior C++ Engineer (Internship)
Tools Junior C++ Engineer (Intern)Job Description
As a motivated Junior Software Developer at Intel you will collaborate with a team of professionals and have the opportunity to offer value in the development and maintenance of software tools. As part of this team you will work collaboratively with other software engineers, to implement software requirements.
- Student in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar technical discipline.
- Knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Desire to learn
Nice to have:
- Knowledge with software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Tcl, Python)
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools (Jenkins, Docker, Artifactory)
Inside this Business Group
Intel AI, leveraging Intel's world leading position in silicon innovation and proven history in creating the compute standards that power our world, is transforming Artificial Intelligence (AI) with the Intel AI products portfolio. Harnessing silicon designed specifically for AI, end to end solutions that broadly span from the data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to quickly deploy and scale up, Intel AI is inside AI and leading the next evolution of compute.
In order to finalise the application you will be redirected to the employer career page. A record of the application will also be saved in your Hipo.ro account.