SQA Testers - all level
Never heard of MindGeek?
MindGeek is a company specializing in the development and marketing of highly trafficked web properties; a leader in its activity. But that’s only what we do, not who we are. So who are we? The best way to describe us would be nothing less than awesome! An overstatement? We don’t think so. And neither will you if you come work with us!
Successful Candidates will help the QA team deliver top quality features through extensive, fast paced testing and regression.
As our SQA Tester you will take part and refine test plans to ensure increasingly thorough test coverage as well as execute the refined plans. You will also provide the team with the latest testing status of features in development and will be collaborating closely with the extended team to deliver world-class online features and services. The candidate will be joining a team of outgoing individuals who share a great team dynamic and are part of a fantastic company culture which promotes flexibility and balance.
- At least 3 years of test experience throughout all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extensive experience with bug management, tracking and reporting programs (i.e. TestTrack Pro, Jira, Bugzilla).
- Closely familiar with the software development cycles and version control.
- Experience with Software Quality Assurance and Manual Testing
- Experience with black box, gray box, white box
- Light experience with automation.
- Shipped multiple features, games, web pages, web features, service
- Experience with test case creation and for the most seniors, test plan organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience (preferably technical discipline) is a plus.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong resource management skills
- Exceptional, clear and effective communication skills (verbal & written)
- Self-driven ability to work independently
- Strong team spirit
- Strong organizational skills and an unwavering attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills and an ability to think out-of-the-box
- Solid time management skills
- Innate sense of customer service and desire to deliver only the best quality product
- Open-minded and down to earth
- Adaptability and humility
- Refine test plans for a wide range of online services.
- Constant execution of test plans and ad hoc requests
- Heightened sense of awareness and attention to detail during the feature creation and audit processes
- Partnering and collaborating with all departments throughout the SDLC
- Responsible for the full release of multiple types of features across a myriad of platform combinations
- Web / PC app testing
As part of our people, you will:
- Join our brand new office in front of Politehnica metro station
- Work in a friendly and relaxed working environment
- Team up with our senior developers
- Get a motivating salary aligned with your skills and experience
- Receive annual bonuses
- Be supported for obtaining certifications
- Be offered an annual training budget
- Covered by a private health insurance
- Get meal tickets
- Be invited to our team building events
- Relax with monthly massages
Don’t be shy, apply. But only if you are up for the challenge of a lifetime!