Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Public Relations.
• 4 years of previous corporate or agency experience in communications and/or Public Relations.
• High-level understanding of the media landscape, planning & buying, and be a liaison directly with media partners/vendors.
• Excellent story-telling, writing, proofreading and editing skills with attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to set priorities and handle multiple projects efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, in Romanian and English, problem-solving skills and critical-thinking skills.
• Demonstrated ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• A willingness to learn from other creative professionals and to assist the team when and where needed.
• Demonstrated integrity and honesty in all aspects, and ability to maintain confidentiality.
• The ability to present ideas effectively and communicate well with customers, vendors, peers and all levels of management.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a diverse team environment.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Share-point, Project and Adobe InDesign.
• Execute our communication strategies
• Come up with relevant content to build and expand our communication plans based on the latest industry trends
• Create and maintain a functional editorial/content calendar
• Identify messaging concepts and formats that address different stakeholders and stages of the buying cycle
• Manage our involvement in third party events (partnerships, presence with speakers etc.), from identifying opportunities, to contract negotiation and execution
• Involve in organizing media events
• Create reports highlighting progress metrics, key learnings and successes of key communication initiatives and campaigns
• Identify topics for potential press releases, write them and pitch story ideas to industry media
• Coordinate departmental activities including: PR agency relationship, budgeting and reporting
• Assure our overall brand consistency and guidelines compliance throughout communications actions
• Proofread, edit and rewrite communication collateral for improved readability while following our company’s branding standards
• Media monitoring and reports
• Work with the Digital Marketing team to ensure our content is optimized for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).