Fixed & FO Network Project Manager
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
We expect for you to have:
• About 2+ years of experience in a similar position
• BS/MS degree in the field of Electronics and Telecommunication;
• Strong PM skills;
• Influential, nice communication and interpersonal skills;
• Performance oriented attitude (proactivity, self-motivation, flexibility, openness, responsibility, results and detail oriented, creativity);
• Understands the importance of responsiveness and holds those deliverable teams accountable to that standard
• Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
• Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Proficient in English; French and/or German language would be considered a plus;
• Wants to help us deliver innovative end-to-end technology services worldwide
To develop our quick business lines expansion of clients and geographic representation we need a Fixed & Fiber Optic Network Project Manager to build and lead a team for the Fixed & Fiber Optics Networks Business Line. The Project Manager, we are looking for, must be able to help us expand our clientele and also be opened to the sales strategy.
You must be able to:
• Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
Build and manage a team for the following activities:
• Design, permitting and submission of work orders and instructions to construction and engineering personnel to design and build-out of fiber optic outside and/or inside plant facilities/network.
• HLD and LLD design for cable and associated infrastructure in deployments of Fiber-to-the-Home, Fiber-to-the-Tower, point to point Metro Area Networks and Intercity Networks.
• High-level planning objectives and standards and produce work orders, job prints/maps, materials list, permit applications and method of procedure documentation for the procurement and construction of outside plant fiber optic networks.
• Field Visits, Surveys, Site Walks
• Engage with customer at a site level
• Familiarity with local permitting and franchising requirements or ability to determine local requirements
• Must have an understanding for outside plant installation and maintenance technician activities and wireless construction and engineering activities
• Experience and understanding of GIS software solutions for the cable telecom industries
• Coach and train other engineers.
• Coordination of construction activities, responding to field and construction inquiries and change requests, and completion of as-built documentation.
• Manage internal and external resources, partners.
• Communicate project status reports to the customer and executive leadership team including risk assessments and mitigation plans.
• Manage fast track, large-scale multi-faceted telecommunications projects with emphasis on electrical, construction, tower lighting, and monitoring
• Manage daily calls and deliverables from multiple vendors to review projected forecasts for the day/week for construction starts, completions, and rejections
• Ensure daily/weekly reporting to client is accurate and on track
• Motivating salary;
• Performance bonuses;
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects;
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in support & integration fields;
• International environment;