Key responsibilities of suitable applicant:
- Promotes products & procedures to hospital staff and develops strong relationships with customers.
- Serves multiple hospital accounts in a prescribed territory.
- Regularly participates on surgeries in operating rooms.
- Develops customer and product focused presentation and package for sales.
- Delivers products presentations.
- Handle customer questions and issues.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on products and market conditions.
- Collaborate with other departments identifies potential impact on business.
- Creates proposal for expansion of customer base.
- University degree (Economic/Business/Medical preferably)
- Sound commercial knowledge and experience matched with sense of urgency
- 2-3 years of sales experience (Pharmaceutical/Medical Device experience preferred)
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to build professional credibility and respect with business partners
- Self-starter, innovative, independent, flexible
- High ethical standards, adaptable, curious, entrepreneurial
- Driving license
- Fluent in English and native level of Romanian
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Other employee benefits