Power System Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Power System Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
We expect for you to have:
• BS/MS degree, preferable in electrical or power engineering
• 1-5 years of relevant technical experience working on Power Systems Solutions (any renewable expertise would be considered an advantage)
• Proficient in English written and oral communication in French would be an advantage
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel and Power Point)
• Experience in using industry standard tools (HOMER, PVSYST) would be an advantage
• Computer aided design knowledge (CAD 2D)
• Project Management skills and performance oriented attitude
To support our quick power business line expansion, R&D and technical implementation projects, we are looking for Power System Engineers in our Group Support ESCO Sizing Team from Romania that is growing with new team members and new competencies.
Working in our primary R&D center from Romania, the Power System Engineers we are looking for must be able to sustain the fast growth of the organization, cultural diversity and the implementation of new, diverse and innovative solutions such as hybrid power technologies.
Our power engineers will be responsible for developing technical solutions for ESCO projects based on the customer’s requests in order to optimize and reduce the operational costs and increase efficiency, in close collaboration with the local subsidiary and procurement departments and undertake implementation challenges.
We are looking for dynamic, goal-oriented and open-minded power system engineers, capable to design (size, calculate, develop and help implement) our current power system solutions.
You must be able to:
• Support the design of power solutions based on diversity of technologies using our internal and industry standard tools
• Perform site analyses based on inventory databases and assess its working regime versus design targets
• Work on power systems design optimization in order to increase the project efficiency
• Prepare technical documentation
We offer the following benefits:
• Motivating salary and performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative and international energy projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities in a multicultural environment
• Training and certifications
• Benefits package (medical pass, hobbies sponsorship and others)