Junior Customer Master Data
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Junior Customer Master Data active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- Bachelor's degree – Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related degree;
- At least 1 year education or work experience in / with business functions, e.g. finance,
logistics or customer service;
- Fluently spoken and written of English;
- German or French is a plus;
- Proficient computer skills - SAP Module FI, MM, SD & technical interest (mandatory);
- MS Office, especially Excel;
- Understanding of major business processes in which master data is used;
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way;
- Customer service and communication skills;
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way;
- Likes to work with numbers;
- Willingness to travel;
- Outgoing and easy to get along with.
- Maintenance of Customer Master Data, based on the
requests and according to specific rules;
- Responsible for data quality (set-up and improvements)
in Customer Master Data -SAP system;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/
- Support in migration projects;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.