SAP HANA Consultant
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Minimum 3 years’ working experience in SAP projects (FI and / or SD modules);
• Knowledge of SAP HANA is a big plus;
• Experience in customizing and migrations / roll-outs.
• Good understanding of change management; able to collect change requests from clients and to translate them into operational tasks, together with the Project Manager;
• Focus on industry and technology trends, multidisciplinary mindset, cross-field communication;
• Proactive & autonomous; Ability to identify roadblocks, as well as to sum-up & rise alerts;
• Available for travelling during roll-ups;
• Fluent in English; German language is a plus.
• Responsible for analyzing, blueprinting, prototyping, implementing, testing, migrating, training, following up and providing high-end support for SAP HANA;
• Takes active part in the change management process (from request to implementation) and deployment, works on enhancement and improvements of existing functionalities;
• Assumes conceptual tasks within the module.