System Administrator ( Linux&Networking)
Wirecard Romania construiește soluții complete de fidelizare pentru zona de retail și banking, oferă servicii care îndeplinesc cele mai înalte standarde de securitate, bazate pe o tehnologie revoluționară. Soluțiile personalizate sunt oferite practic pentru orice industrie și cerere, indiferent de mărimea companiei, iar portofoliul se extinde constant cu soluții inovatoare de tip white label pentru acces și plăți mobile, online și offline.Requirements
Skills, experience and abilities:
· Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (In lieu of degree, 3 years relevant work experience)
· English proficiency
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work on call on 24 h/7 d/365 environments
· Strong ability to work independently as well as with highly cross-functional teams
· Experience providing support in medium to large scale infrastructure environments (change management processes, etc.)
· BSD, Linux or other Unix Server OS experience.
· Experience in maintaining web based solutions on BSD/Linux/Unix technology stacks
· Ability to prioritize and gauge tests for maximum safety and improvement gains. Careful and detailed approach to safety-related testing and documentation.
· Excellent software engineering fundamentals.
· Deep understanding around DNS, email, web servers, databases, load balancing.
· Networking experience in: IPv6, TCP, UDP, routing, etc.
· Understanding and usage of IT tools such as Icinga/Nagios/monitoring tools.
· Operational experience, mainly Web based application.
· Surveillance monitoring.
Is an advantage knowing:
· Chef/Puppet/Automation tools
· Bash, PHP, Perl, Python, Scripting
· Experience in working with hypervisors (VMWare, Xen, KVM)
· Ansible,Chef,Puppet Automation tools
· Postfix, Dovecot, Apache, Nginx, PowerDNS, MySQL, PostgreSQL, LDAP
· DNSSEC, SELinux
· Cisco IOS, Juniper JunOS
· Windows Server, Network Appliance Data OnTap.
· Exchange, .NET, IIS7, MSSQL.
· Install, configure, test and patch operating systems and middleware, including security packages
· Work with different internal teams to understand product domains and address documentation/training needs
· Maintain and grow a production environment in a way that makes the system increasingly maintainable
· Participate insupport for production issues and upgrades, and pre-production installations at varying levels
· Monitor services that are provided to customers
· Work to resolve a running queue of application support tickets and debug complex problems as they arise
· Support incidents and perform root cause analysis for service interruption issues. Fix the root cause not the effect.
• Ensure compliance with security guidelines
• Create scripts in order to automate certain tasks
• Flexible if workflow is changing