This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Pricing Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Requirements
• BA/BS (or equivalent) in finance, marketing or related discipline
• Minimum of 2 years of pricing related experience required, preferably within marketing or finance
• Minimum of 2 years analyst experience driving insight and trends from data
• Master's degree in Business or Marketing
• Self motivated- ability to proactively drive business improvements
• Strong analytical thinking skills.
• Excellent written/verbal/oral presentation skills.
• Able to work with global cross-functional team efforts
• Focused on process implementation & execution
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Basic understanding of statistics (SPSS, Minitab, or R)
• Ability to develop relationships and work closely with cross-functional teams
• Experience and/or ability to work and navigate in a global environment
• Experience with basic finance reports such as P&L statements
• Ability to make recommendations and observations with less than complete data
The Pricing Analyst, drives effective Portfolio Management and pricing optimization across SPS for regions EMEA, Americas & APAC.
The responsibilities of this position generally fall into 4 categories: New Product Introduction, Core Portfolio Management, Promotions and Compliance
New Product Introductions
• Support the new product introduction (NPI) process built within Honeywell’s stage gate process to insure pricing excellence and value pricing on critical product launches.
• Create processes and tools to drive pricing based on feature set functionality and total cost of ownership within the marketplace.
• Eliminate ‘cost plus’ mindset by developing the proper tools for the Product Management team to position NPIs for maximum growth / margin equation return.
• Partner with the business’s to help drive key NPI pricing programs that deliver significant returns
Core Portfolio Management
• Leverage & develop tools that empower product management teams to assess current product positioning and optimize growth / margins.
• Develop and drive monthly/ quarterly operating rhythm with finance, global product management teams and business leadership to optimize pricing across categories and product lines.
• Includes report out processes and data.
• Partner with sales and marketing by influencing product mix and 'share of wallet' mindset to drive growth and margin profitability.
• Leverage Return on Investment tools with Product Management and Sales focused on promotions, advertising and NPIs, etc. for both pre & post product launch.
• Drive rigorous compliance in all businesses