.NET Technical Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hunt Recruitment active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Technical Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Hunt Recruitment este o companie de executive search si head hunting, cu o echipa tanara, pasionata de recrutare. Veti regasi in Hunt partenerul ideal pentru a descoperi ce inseamna un proces de recrutare placut, rapid si prietenos.
- Minimum business or technical Bachelor’s Degree required
- Working experience with SOLID principles
- Knowledge of design patterns, code refactoring and data architecture are a must
- Knowledge of both Object-Oriented Programming and Functional Programming
- Experience of designing and developing Public Websites
- Strong experience with .NET development using C#
- Test Driven Development (TDD); Unit Test experience
- ASP. NET knowledge
- Experience and understanding of web services and web service integration MVC design patterns and frameworks, and SQL syntax and implementation into SQL Server
Awareness and familiarity with Bootstrap, Angular, Knockout and other frameworks
- 3+ years Agile (SCRUM) experience
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, design, build and support
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- Experience of deployment of code using Team City
- Experience of using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instanced and other AWS services
- Work with the existing team in order to design, architect, plan and document new solutions, such as Sitecore-powered websites, as well as custom interfaces, API Endpoints and web applications.
- Planning and creating suitable documentation, such as functional and technical specifications for .NET-based projects, as well as appropriate architecture (such as hosting environments)
- Design development, testing, and production environments which account for technology stack, security, considerations, performance, and integrations.
- Ensure development infrastructure is setup and configured according to company’s established best practices. Including areas such as solution structure, source control, continuous integration, and build scripts.
- Tasks require an in-depth understanding and ability to implement suitable technical processes that support the .NET eco-system for development, including source control, build, testing, and deployment systems.
- Refreshments (coffee, tea, fresh fruit etc)
- Glasses expense account
- Medical insurance – Signal Iduna
- 21 days holiday that increases progressively with years of service
- Team building, Christmas Party, Family Day
- Gift tickets on special occasions – 8th of March, Easter, Christmas
- 3 days home office per month