BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN KEPLER - IT DIVISION active
View all jobs BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
We Want You to Know
• We are growing our Business Development Department and we are in search for a colleague who will help us build business partnerships.
• Within our team, you will find everything needed to become a high performer: knowledge, best practices, benchmarks gathered in the past 20+ years, trainings, day-to-day coaching and a lot of opportunities to shine.
• This is an exciting new opportunity that offers the successful candidate a route into the IT services industry, we are looking for a can-do and leadership attitude.
• We offer a competitive package, built from fix salary and a performance based bonus as well as wellbeing perks.
The role will be part of the Business Development Department, with the focus on increasing number of partners on local market by engaging companies to discover our solutions and services.
- Generates and develops business relationships with an effective approach, through research and qualification of potential prospects.
- Delivers tailored presentations to potential clients by using a wide range of presentation techniques.
- Actively and successfully manages the complete sales process.
- Identifies business opportunities, and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Follows up with prospects who responded to marketing programs and campaigns, documents all leads and activities.
- Develops a solid working knowledge of the companies’ solutions and the benefits they provide to potential customers.
- Conducts interviews for specific projects in order to find the best candidates, matching to client’s requests.
- Contributes to the companies’ growth through consistently achieving individual quota.
- Monitor projects profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Being in charge of the consultant’s career evolution (annual review, training…).
Business development management position requires a bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of sales or marketing experience.
Other Skills and Qualifications
• Effective communicator with good telephone and interpersonal communication skills at all levels.
• Possess drive, motivation and attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities are explored and capitalised.
• Able to plan and prioritise workload to ensure objectives are achieved on time.
• Confident, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
• Computer literate with the ability to effectively use Microsoft Office package.
• Fluent English knowledge (excellent communication and writing skills)
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
• Joining a growing company alongside top professionals.
• Recognition of value within a high professional work environment.
• Premium Plus health package & Meal tickets.
• Package for gym and massage.
• Excellent opportunity to bring up in a dinamic company with international projects for companies in FORTUNE 500.