Accounts Payable with German
WNS Global Services is a recognized leader in business process outsourcing (BPO).
We deliver value to our customers by bringing operational excellence, deep industry and functional knowledge to critical business processes. Our customers comes from various industries, such us: travel, insurance, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, distribution and retail.
We will welcome you in a global team and in a friendly work environment where you can professionally evolve. Looking forward meeting you!
• At least one-year solid Accounts Payable experience;
• Fluency in German and good command of English is a must;
• Proactive in solving day to day issues;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Flexible approach;
• Experience of Oracle or SAP Accounts Payable systems preferable;
• Good all-around Excel skills.
•Process of PO, NON-PO invoices and Travel & Expenses in ERP.
•Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
•Maintain the track of unpaid invoices by solving the dunning letters received from the vendors.
•Ad-hoc queries and reports solving.
•Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries.
•Produce monthly, quarterly and yearly reports, as per the procedures in place
•Assist with month end closing.
•Provide supporting documentation for audits.
You will enjoy:
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere and a multinational environment.
• Teambuilding and Christmas party.
• Bonuses for your results.
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses).
• Free coffee and fruits to keep you energized but also medical coverage.
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies .