Junior BPM Developer
To design and develop a new application that will manage interactions between Front Office and Back Office for transactions like opening/modifications of a client and opening/modification/closing services and products liability. This applications should be able to integrate with existing banking systems for archiving the documents and other related operations.
- Implement Business Process Solutions using IBM BPM and Custom java components.
- Support of bug fixes and issues reported
- Partner with business staff to identify processes, validate requirements and create UI designs
- Collaborate with Process Owners, Business Process Analysts, Data Engineers, Software Engineers and Project Managers to develop BPM solutions to automate business processes
- Collaborate on the implementation of technical deliverables such as processes, services, user interfaces, integrations, database queries, and web services
- Understand system configuration and interaction with underlying applications, services, and databases in order to ensure optimal performance
- Implement continuous process monitoring and perform regular performance tuning based on results
- Experienced in developing Web Services/WSDL, HTTP bindings to exchange information as part of the process flow
- CSS Experience
Good to have:
- XML, XPath, XSLT, SOAP and Web services, REST
- jQuery, jQuery UI
- Experience in Customization of IBM BPM Portal
- 1 year of experience modeling processes using IBM BPM Process Designer, implementing UCAs, Ajax, and Generic System Services.
- Experience in developing complex coaches, coach views
- Ability to build solutions using various components of IBM BPM - UCA, BPDs, Coaches, Integration Services or others