Computer Network Administrator
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs VIG Management Service active
View all jobs Computer Network Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
As a pioneer in the insurance business in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), the Vienna Insurance Group has blazed a new trail and has thus successfully positioned itself in 25 countries.Requirements
• Minimum 1 year experience on a similar role
• High school
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• In depth knowledge of hardware development;
• Good communication skills;
• Positive outlook;
• English language - intermediate level;
• Ability to meet stretch deadlines and handle pressure
• Very good interpersonal skills.
1. Represents the first contact and response for all IT incidents reported through the helpdesk and call-center systems;
2. Evaluates reported incidents resulting in either their resolution or escalation to direct supervisor;
3. Performs activities regarding troubleshooting, installation and configuration of workstation hardware and connected peripheral equipment;
4. Troubleshoot and resolve:
• of end-user software incidents, related to both operating system and all other software installed on the workstation;
• basic network connectivity problems;
• printing problems;
5. Monitors and implements of end-user level security procedures and practices
6. Install of all end-user software and maintaining software license compliance
7. Enforces to existing conventions and practices regarding naming, labeling and asset inventory.
8. Handle third-party supplier relationships where applicable
9. Ensures business, area and users related data confidentiality and safety when performing the job duties;
10. Proactive in the development of his/her professional skills, stays abreast of the latest information and developments related to his/her area of activity, so to best perform the job duties.
11. Acknowledges and respects:
• The internal regulations, the policies and procedures of the company;
• Legal requirements and other regulations compulsory for the company;
• Confidentiality and integrity principles in relations with the external service providers, external partners, internal customers;
• Health & Safety procedures and rules
12. Performs other tasks upon request from the hierarchical superior.