Primary Generalist Support with Albanian & Romanian
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Primary Generalist Support with Albanian & Romanian active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider provides integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree requested;
- Fluent in Romanian and Albanian;
- Excellent command of English language;
- Minimum one year of Technical Support, Sales and/or Customer service experience is preferred;
- Previous experience in electrical field is desirable;
- Ability to multitask (logging queries while speaking with customers);
- PC skills (Microsoft, Windows, ERPs);
- Basic aptitude for learning technical concepts essential;
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and time management skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team;
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
For this role your mission will be:
Act as an entry point of contact and provide support to all customers in the assigned country: greetings, Log Interaction, Identification of Customer. This will involve 1st call resolution for the most of customer queries and ensuring complex cases are escalated to and followed up by the correct point of contact within the company. Queries will include but are not limited to the following:
- Post sales - product return (RMA) and escalation of more technical queries; order management, invoice, deliveries;
- Pre-sales - Price and availability, giving a register reference, order entry, quotations, opportunity identification, e-commerce, knowledge management;
- Follow up on Leads generated from marketing activities.
- Provide 1st level general support pre-sales and post-sales, telephone, mail and electronic to customers and partners or ensure a proper escalation to the 1st level technical support: price & availability, product selection, product substitution, answer question on catalog or on-line application, support on on-line self-service tools;
- Responsible for answering incoming telephone calls, e-mails, web based tickets and prioritizing customer's support needs;
- Order Management: enter, change, manage requests related to orders in cooperation with country representatives;
- Provide support to the customers for commercial and logistic returns product;
- Provide support to the customers for solving the logistic and commercial complaints;
- Proactive information communication;
- Complete documentation and follow up on all commitments and customer details;
- Actively create/modify knowledge database;
- Collaborate with Marketing on new product launches;
- Ongoing proactive research and learning about new products, technologies and applications;
- Participate in the interaction center's continuous improvement process;
- Liaise between customers, After-Sales and Marketing regarding Product Quality Returns.