Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Technical expertise on source code versioning, integration, deployment and automation tools
• Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools (Gitlab, Gitlab CI, Docker, Ansible)
• Experience with end-to-end devops process conception and implementation from business to ops
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration Strong knowledge of cloud solutions (Aws ECS, ECR, Azure)
• Ability to code and script
• Strong problem-solving skills, intelligence, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (detail oriented)
• A strong focus on business outcomes
• Fluent in English (verbal and written)
• French are highly appreciated
• During definition of product
- Provides guidelines and expertise during the conception of the product tailored devops process
- Provides expertise on devops tooling to ensure product optimal time-to-market and quality
- Provides guidance to building an evolutive solution containerization strategy
- Provides best practice devops process alignment between products
• During iterative continuous delivery
- Ensures availability of continuous integration tooling
- Ensures availability of testing tooling
- Ensures availability of continuous deployment tooling
- Ensures respect of principles of immutable architecture
- Provides support for the devops tooling chain
- Supports adoption of micro-services architecture
- Validates the devops process performance
- Helps resolve devops process or tooling issues
- Ensures the centralization and communication around devops good practices