HR Admin Intern
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schlumberger Company active
View all jobs HR Admin Intern active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Schlumberger engineers, designs, and manufactures flow and pressure control technologies for customers working in the oil and gas industry worldwide.
A global organization provides support and delivers services using these leading technologies.
Are you looking to gain more experience within the HR Admin area?
Are you the type of candidate who is going for extra mile, who is enthusiastic and willing to learn?
If your answer is "YES!", then you are the perfect match for our TEAM!
• Human Resources degree or similar certification
• Maximum 1-year previous experience in an HR department - Personnel Administration
• Systems Experience – Good knowledge of MS Office suit: Excel, PowerPoint, Word; Outlook
• Experience in working with HR tools would be an advantage (SAP knowledge)
• Language requirements: Romanian and fluent in English (comprehension, written and speech).
• Respect the importance of confidentiality, as you will be dealing with employees' personal details
Nice to have
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Proves intercultural adaptability and sensitivity.
• Loyalty, commitment, engagement and confidentiality of any information pertaining to the company or its employees.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all organizational levels.
• Required to handle large volume of work and data entry.
• Have good organizing skills, be patient, tactful, diplomatic and approachable
What you will do
• Supports managers organizing the logistics through the interview process, may act as a first point of contact for new recruits.
• Keeps up-to-date on recruiting requirements, standards and processes for hub teams.
• Maintains new employee files (employee information, personal data, tax data, policies acknowledgement) and transfers the information to Payroll& Personnel Admin department
• Maintains records, documents, compiles information /data and responds to routine requests with standard answers.
• Complete, check and process HR related forms and handles documents in accordance with established guidelines.
• Responds to routine queries and assist employees and managers with standard answers.
This is a paid internship for a period of 6 months. However, after this period, based on performance,there is the opportunity become a permanent colleague of ours.