HR Business Partner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs HR Business Partner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University Degree;
- Fluent in English;
- Previous experience in Human Resources;
- Business knowledge;
- Strategic thinking and acting;
- Customer orientation;
- Sustainable consulting;
- Change Management;
- HR IT Tools;
- Labor law knowledge;
- Team Player;
- Strong Time Management;
- Problem Solving.
- Acts as a single point of the contact for the associates and managers in the business unit.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes at the internal client’s side;
- Manages complex and difficult HR Projects and is in contact with different stakeholders;
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal client by taking part during the regular department meetings;
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks;
- Offers guidance to the management team in order to find and implement the best solutions for associates;
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and initiates/ implement/ sustain positive changes in the people management.
- Coordinates all HR processes (Goals and Performance Dialogue, Talent Associates Review, Annual Salary Review, Talent Pool, Integration, Recruitment);
- Responsible for identifying and promoting talents in his area of responsibility;
- Is responsible for coordinating and running HR workshops with managers and associates;
- Designs succession plans for key talents and key positions;
- Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes;
- Develops HR team members as they can become HR Business Partners;
- Is responsible for some recruitment processes;
- Deals with legal issues and is in permanent contact with HR Admin;
- Offers support for International Mobility process;
- Coordinates the internal Associate Survey;
- Participates HR Country issues/projects;
- Participates locations specific projects;
- Completes monthly reporting files for HR KPIs.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.