Credit Controller with French
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Fluency in French (at least B2 level of proficiency);
• Good understanding of English (B2);
• 0-2 years relevant experience
• Experience with accounting systems, cash applications, customer service, SAP would be a plus;
• Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
• Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
• Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
• Responsibility, accuracy;
• Team player.
• Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
• Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles;
• Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
• Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits;
• Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date;
• Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures.
• Input notes on payment agreements and follow-up actions;
• Reinstate accounts when payment is received;
• Initiate Collection Agency activities, providing collection data and contact details to the Collection Agency;
• Instigate legal proceeding (in-house or external) for accounts that require legal resolution;
• Flag invoices that relate to doubtful balances to be written off and input notes why the balance is not collectable;
• Register invoice disputes;
• Follow escalation routes, adhere to laid down procedures and proactively identify problem areas and propose likely solutions;