Finance and Accounting Monitoring Procedures Auditor
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Finance and Accounting Monitoring Procedures Auditor active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University degree (studies in economic, financial or accounting field) or corresponding work experience instead;
- Excellent Customer Orientation Skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, any other foreign language is a plus;
- General knowledge of processes and functionality in SAP - will be an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office (esp. Excel);
- Excellent organizing and structure skills;
- Independent working style;
- Ability to drive changes;
- Ability to work under pressure during peak periods and respecting the deadlines;
- General knowledge of financial processes - will be an advantage;
- Good understanding of the risk management and internal control system;
- Drivers licence - will be an advantage.
- Execution and compliant documentation of finance and accounting related controls („Monitoring Procedures”);
- Implementation of Monitoring Procedures according to Bosch corporate directive, ensuring process compliance for internal customer in the area of finance and accounting;
- For deficiencies detected in execution of Monitoring Procedures, development of corrective and process improvement actions together with internal customer incl. implementation and follow-up of improvement actions;
- Reporting of conducted Monitoring Procedures and presenting results to customer
Presentation and explanation of conducted Monitoring Procedures to internal and external audit;
- Regular update of working instructions for assigned customers for documentation and training purpose;
- Business trips for conduction of Monitoring Procedures or for transition projects of Monitoring Procedures (maximum 10%).
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.