Customer service advisor with Turkish, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Customer service advisor with Turkish, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has about 3,500 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website at www.michelin.ro
How could you play this role:
- Be friendly, confident and able to build relationships with everyone;
- Enjoy communication with customers;
- Be organized, analytical;
- Have a professional behavior all over;
- Have a good level of English and be native in Turkish;
* Ensure the customer relationship by call;
* Promote and sell client products;
* Give support in order management and monitor the portfolio of the customer;
* Work towards sales targets, delivering great customer service throughout;
What we offer:
* Attractive financial package (commercial and language bonuses included);
* Professional environment, multinational team.
* Career development possibilities.