Full Stack Python Developer
We look for dynamic individuals that reflect our open and autonomous business culture. Individuals with fresh ideas, eager to contribute and develop are at the top of our list. We believe in being your own boss, understanding responsibility and bettering yourself every chance you get. Sounds interesting?
- Medium-Advanced Python knowledge,
- Minimum power user Linux knowledge,
- Minimum data base design knowledge,
- Relational database experience,
- Medium-Advanced SQL and MongoDB knowledge,
- Experience with multi-threaded and multi-process applications,
- Experience in open source development,
- Basics of software architecture including object-oriented programming, databases, unit testing, design pattern and networking concepts,
- Advanced English skills.
Nice to have:
- C++, Django, HTML and CSS average knowledge,
- Minimum PHP knowledge.
- Designing and developing software solutions,
- Performing implementation and maintenance of multiple product modules/sub-systems,
- Efficiently implementing complex solutions with minimal technical debt,
- Writing technical specifications and analysis for software projects,
- Reviewing the specifications of others and provide useful feedback,
- Ensuring the code is maintainable, readable, minimal, correct, documented, modular,
- Writing unit tests, comments for the code and documentation for end-users,
- Translating functional requirements into conceptual and detailed designs,
- Providing estimates for development effort,
- Implementing proof of concept, prototypes and production-grade software.
Why choose us? Because EvoWise offers:
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Close-knit team with an awesome leader, friendly and an international environment
- An open, not corporate, environment to share and promote your ideas
- Opportunity to work on projects from the beginning, being part of the core team
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Modern tools, technologies and methods