Full stack Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Full stack Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
A little about You:
• Tomcat server configuration;
• Knowledge of relational database (preferably Oracle), SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2,
• Familiarity with build tools such as Maven, Jenkins, etc;
• Good knowledge in a scripting language such as Linux, Python;
• Familiar with version control systems such as GIT;
• Knowledge in any workflow tool such as Activity is a plus;
• C# is a plus.
We also value:
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
• Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Good command of English, both written and spoken.
• Study new business & IT requests (understand user needs, suggest solutions, etc);
• Be proactive by proposing enhancements from which the business/IT can benefit;
• Design and implement the necessary system changes in a short feedback loop;
• Build quality into our software through extensive and automatic testing and continuous build;
• Continuous technical upgrade of the setup;
• Maintain & enhance the existing systems.
Your Role in a Nutshell:
• Build proximity with clients and have a good understanding of business needs;
• Be part of an Agile/Continuous Delivery/DevOps feature team, organized around sprints;
• Follow the Scrum methodology;
• Participate in the various Scrum meetings as a cross-functional & cross-component team
member, but also expected to be able to play the role of Scrum master alternatively with other
members of the team;
• Production Support & IT Infrastructure teams (Server and Network);
• Release/Project Managers;
• Worldwide Front Office Users.