Intelligent Automation Developer
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
• Experience with RPA tools (Automation Anywhere, UIPath, BluePrism) and with the following technologies: Splunk, Unix/Windows Scripting, Python, Rest API, Elastic Search, HTML/CSS
• Ability to work effectively alone and within teams (collocated, virtual or dispersed)
• Experience with Agile Development Methods
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Process thinking mindset
• Willing to travel if required
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
• Contribute to all phases (design, develop, test, deploy) of the RPA/IA solutions. Evaluate feasibility and complexity of processes, ensure solution design
• Identify technical infrastructure requirements
• Create and maintain technical and process documentation and provide development, test and support
• Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team
• Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements
• Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym