Project manager Elearning
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project manager Elearning active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
A little about You:
• At least 4 years experience in dealing with different projects, mostly it projects;
• Experience in team leading might be a plus;
• IT projects experience;
• Abillity to prioritise and follow-up the tasks;
• Good command of Microsoft Office;
• Excellent communication skills.
To be a part of Vauban means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence.
The Service Manager will be the responsible of IT activities, on the eLearning perimeter.
Your daily activity will be:
• Keeping the relationship with the clients from France, responsible for HR trainings in online platform;
• Prioritizing the homologations and the deployments of the eLearning modules;
• Following the incident management activity;
• Handling of the functional coordination of the team in the daily activity;
• Follow-up the team performance using agreed KPIs;
• Preparing the dashboards and the operational meetings.