Tech Support for German Speakers - Work From Home
Conectys is a global organization with centers on 2 continents and in 4 countries. We are all about transparency, modesty and growth. We also strongly believe in Fun@Work, so much that we’ve made it one of our core values.
We have the best possible clients in gaming, high tech, travel, retail, finance and other key industries.
Conectys is fueled by people. Employee engagement, initial and ongoing training, flexible work hours, incentives, “Pizza with the CEO”, Fruit Days, Happy Hours, employee-driven CSR programs, Open Door Policy or trips to client sites are just examples of what YOU will experience in Conectys. We are also recognized for premium BPO services with 10 awards received in the past 3 years alone.
We are expanding our Tech Support Team and we are eager to meet you.
Whilst we don’t like to have TOO many ‘mandatories’, here are a few things we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German;
- In-depth understanding of PC hardware and software;
- Flexible, motivated, organized, team player fellow;
- Previous customer service experience;
As a Work from Home Technical Support Representative you will:
- Offer client support via email/phone/chat for graphic cards;
- Responding to all customers enquiries within given timescales and efficiently meet deadlines;
- Advising the customers regarding their requests and offering specific solutions/informations;
We will rely on you to actively listen and be empathetic while you use your love of current technology, passion and creativity to resolve their problems and meet their needs in a timely manner.
This is what you can expect from us if you choose to join our team:
- Competitive financial package and additional performance based bonuses;
- Private medical insurance, Gym discounts;
- A full time job with a flexible schedule;
- An important training plan (technical, product & functional) in order to insure your integration and your performance;
- The opportunity to grow with our e-Learning programme of personal and professional development;