Accounts Payable Accountant with English
At Temenos we believe that our people make the difference. What we create and achieve is a result of the aspirations and goals of the 4000 unique individuals that make up Temenos today. Our people drive real change, and working together as a team is what got us to where we are today. We believe that challenges present opportunities for growth. Ideas become reality when you stay determined and are not afraid to take risks!
In Bucharest, Temenos has more than 265 staff members and it’s expanding its operations in Research and Development, Client Services, Software as a Services (SaaS), Sales and Marketing, SSC Finance, IT Infrastructure, Security and HR.
• Minimum 1 year of experience in working in a Finance/Accounts Payable department or in complex accounting processes;
• Proficient working with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
• Proficient in English; advanced Spanish/French/German language skills are an advantage;
• Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
• Experience working with Oracle (or any ERP system);
• Team player, able to work in a fast pace changing environment and with tight deadlines.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of 3rd party supplier invoices and of employee expense claims in Oracle;
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies, utilizing various tools including Oracle master data and other data lookups;
• Investigate and take action over the aged AP balances with suppliers and Financial Controllers;
• Manage suppliers’ queries in terms of invoices, payments and SOA;
• Assisting in Month-end reports & closing activities;
• Ad hoc projects as required by region or group finance;
• Provide audit files as requested and resolve audit issues identified;
• Ensure strict compliance with internal controls policies.