Data Qualifier with French
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With revenues of €24.7 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them manage their energy by offering IoT-enabled solutions to seamlessly connect, collect, analyze and act on data in real-time delivering enhanced safety, efficiency, reliability, and sustainability.
From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies will reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Find out more about Schneider Electric Romania at www.schneider-electric.ro.
- A student or a Bachelor's Degree
- Fluency required in French and English
- Strong technical and computer software/hardware skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Consistent accuracy and attention to details
- Orientation towards quality and results
- He / She will also be focused, goal oriented, and have a competitive nature
- Excel, Word, Internet
The focus for the Data Qualifier will be to increase the capture rate of prospects and customer in terms of cleansing account information and tracking new assets. Areas of focus for the representative will include qualify the existing data and finding proper information such contact person, telephone number or e-mail address to support an incremental revenue, driving current service and product sales initiatives. The Lead Qualifier will become a subject matter expert on Schneider services and his ad-value will generate onward business opportunities for services.
- Cold call prospects to check/find information related to accounts and Schneider Electric assets.
- Data validation from BFO/BFS
- Searching new data via internet professional social networks tools
- Maintain an accurate and up to date status on data cleansing and tracking
Determined period contract of 12 months