Grupul Finconta este format din patru societăţi PKF Finconta, PKF Finconta Consultanţă, Finconta Human Resources si Finconta Consulting SPRL. Prin intermediul acestora, oferim servicii de: audit finaciar, consultanta fiscala, preturi de transfer, analiza financiara corporativa, insolventa, contabilitate, resurse umane - salarizare.Cerinte
• The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
• At least three years of audit experience. A Big Four experience would be a plus.
• Senior auditors should be strong in math and highly analytical, as this position deals with numbers, spreadsheets and complex figures on a daily basis. In addition, the senior auditor must have excellent oral, interpersonal and writing skills, and work well in groups;
• Computer skills and familiarity with applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word are essential;
• The senior auditor should be trustworthy, professional and good problem-solvers;
• Capacity to work under stress, flexibility;
• Ability to meet deadlines including a strong ability to manage multiple tasks;
• Ability to communicate in English.
Audit & Accounting Responsibilities:
• Evaluate the client's internal controls, prepare the audit program, perform audit tests according to the audit manual and schedule the engagement;
• Review working papers for accuracy and completion, financial statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of disclosures and documentation of discussions with clients;
• Summarize engagement, make planning points for the next year, prepare management letters, draft reports, and prepare routine client correspondence;
• Follow the progress of the engagement and resolve auditing and accounting problems;
• Coordinate the review of files by the Audit Manager;
• Keep the Audit Manager aware of the progress of the engagement, consult with the Audit Manager on problem areas and review with him any significant audit findings.
• Cultivate an increasing level of technical skills in auditing;
• Develop a learning program to continually develop and expand knowledge and expertise through learning opportunities: on-the-job and through professional literature and associations.
• Promote and uphold the firm's policies and procedures, and become knowledgeable in the firm's services.
• Communicate engagement problems, findings and status to Audit Manager;
• Coordinate and delegate the work of audit juniors and assistants;
• Interface with client personnel to review audit and accounting findings and clarify results.