Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile PKF Finconta active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Auditor active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Grupul Finconta este format din patru societăţi PKF Finconta, PKF Finconta Consultanţă, Finconta Human Resources si Finconta Consulting SPRL. Prin intermediul acestora, oferim servicii de: audit finaciar, consultanta fiscala, preturi de transfer, analiza financiara corporativa, insolventa, contabilitate, resurse umane - salarizare.Cerinte
• The minimum educational requirement is a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
• At least three years of audit experience. A Big Four experience would be a plus.
• Senior auditors should be strong in math and highly analytical, as this position deals with numbers, spreadsheets and complex figures on a daily basis. In addition, the senior auditor must have excellent oral, interpersonal and writing skills, and work well in groups;
• Computer skills and familiarity with applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word are essential;
• The senior auditor should be trustworthy, professional and good problem-solvers;
• Capacity to work under stress, flexibility;
• Ability to meet deadlines including a strong ability to manage multiple tasks;
• Ability to communicate in English.
Audit & Accounting Responsibilities:
• Evaluate the client's internal controls, prepare the audit program, perform audit tests according to the audit manual and schedule the engagement;
• Review working papers for accuracy and completion, financial statements for suitability of presentation and adequacy of disclosures and documentation of discussions with clients;
• Summarize engagement, make planning points for the next year, prepare management letters, draft reports, and prepare routine client correspondence;
• Follow the progress of the engagement and resolve auditing and accounting problems;
• Coordinate the review of files by the Audit Manager;
• Keep the Audit Manager aware of the progress of the engagement, consult with the Audit Manager on problem areas and review with him any significant audit findings.
• Cultivate an increasing level of technical skills in auditing;
• Develop a learning program to continually develop and expand knowledge and expertise through learning opportunities: on-the-job and through professional literature and associations.
• Promote and uphold the firm's policies and procedures, and become knowledgeable in the firm's services.
• Communicate engagement problems, findings and status to Audit Manager;
• Coordinate and delegate the work of audit juniors and assistants;
• Interface with client personnel to review audit and accounting findings and clarify results.