Regional Demand & Resource Manager
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- University Degree (preferably in finance or
- Basic understanding of Accounting;
- Experience in projects;
- Experience in the SAP environment
(preferable within FI module) would be an
- Strong coordination skills;
- Self-driven and able to work independently,
target oriented and structured;
- Strong and clear in communication (also with
- Ability to establish and maintain outstanding
relationships within own organization and
other departments (also virtually / remotely);
- Organizational and presentation skills;
- English – advanced level (C1/C2).
Management of Project Staffing & Resource Requests Resource Management in the Region Europe (~60%)
- Managing the community of local Resource Managers in Europe;
- Understand new projects and their requirements (incl. required skills);
- Validation of the accuracy and the completeness of the request;
- Agree with resource requester (usually Project Manager) on the required resources for new projects;
- Check possibility of resource allocation with the local Resource Managers (in the relevant European country);
- Suggest prioritization in case of resource shortage;
- Follow up with Project Office on the improvements and future project planning;
- In case of missing staffing for the project - prepare the alternative solution proposals and summary for the management discussion in the Demand Board;
Intercompany Accounting (10%)
- Data analysis in regard to intercompany balances on country level;
- Identification of topics to be escalated;
- Drive the escalation process;
- Tracking of intercompany open balances;
- Follow up of process adjustments with the corporate accounting process owner;
Monitoring Procedure (10%)
- Drive selected detective controls and monitoring report for the department;
- Responsible for the access rights to the department Share Points and Drives;
- Update and maintenance of the documentation relevant for corporate IT security (for the department);
Organization of regional workshops and teleconferences
- Arrangement of location, accommodation;
- Agenda, Minutes, Follow up;
- Support during the event (travel to Workshop location);
- Prepare or coordinate topics with all European Country Accounting Heads;
- Organize meeting infrastructure and meeting minutes;
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.