Junior .Net Developer
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations. We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards. Luxoft key facts:
- Solid, proven knowledge of and experience with Microsoft .NET -C#, Web services (WCF and ASMX), ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2012/2015, .NET 4.0+ and Team Foundation Server.
- Experience in Oracle 11G/12C including PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, functions.
- Strong knowledge of Web Service standards (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON) & XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST, XPath etc).
- English fluency.
- Experience: 1+ Years.
- Experience with reading and processing XMLs through Oracle XML APIs.
- Data replication: Experience with data replication using Oracle GoldenGate.
- Batch processing: Experience with Control-M and batch scripts.
- Data transformation: Experience with Oracle SQL loader for bulk data loads and transformation.
- Previous experience in geographically distributed projects, having worked with teams located in different countries.
-bExperience developing IT solutions for the Financial Services industry.
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging and documenting Credit solutions with the following technologies: .NET (C#, Web Services -WCF and ASMX, ASP.NET, .NET4.0+); Oracle (PL/SQL, triggers, stored procedures, packages, and functions); Oracle Java; Groovy; Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, JSON); XML standards (XML, XML Schema, XLST,HTML, XPath etc).
- Partnership with Client's technical leadership and business analysts to understand business processes and needs and the translation of those into formal functional/technical requirements.
- Creation of data/interface mapping documents, execution of unit tests, code reviews, development integration testing and defect resolution during system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Planning and execution of production launches coordinating geographically distributed teams in conference calls supporting issues that arise.
- Level 3 (application development) support for escalated production incidents at times orchestrating issue resolution across different teams.