.NET Technical Project Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile .NET Technical Project Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
5+ years experience in Software development (Backend: ASP.NET Core, MSSQL Server; Frontend: AngularJS 6, Bootstrap, Ag-Grid, ChartJS)
• 1+ years of experience in Leading a project;
• Experience in application architecture;
• Excellent understanding of OOP principles;
• Experience with Cloud environment (ex. Azure, AWS);
• Excellent communication skills as you will be the point of contact with the developpment team;
• Open to learn and work with other technologies and languages;
• Acts as a decision maker in all dilemmas of technical nature;
• Startup mindset: open minded, result oriented, positive attitude, problem solving.
We also value:
• Experience in working in an Agile environment;
• CI (Continous Integration) & CD (Contonous Delivery) pipeline;
• Exposed to innovative products.
To contribute to the creation of a unique product;
• To disrupt the current market and use the entirety of your expertise to do it;
• You will drive the technical agenda of the product in line with the business strategy.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.