Team leader- Technical Solutions
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
We are looking for a Team Leader, for a company that provides industry-leading dental digital product lines and services.
• Bachelor's degree in technical or business subject or equivalent business experience is a plus
• Demonstrated leadership and management skills in problem analysis, customer relations, organizational abilities, telephone etiquette, and in effective working relationships with other service/support groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Ability to make decisions independently.
• Experience in a technical service-related field and a thorough knowledge of all applicable operating systems and MS.
• At least two (2) years management or leadership experience in a technical service- related field.
Work hours will be based on US Eastern Standard time zone. Your shift can be from 3pm -12am, 7:30pm- 4:30am.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of customer service throughout product group(s).
- Assure that all escalated customer issues are adequately researched, and proper follow-up has been performed to customer satisfaction.
- Provide direct assistance to the Senior Technical Support Manager in the direction and general leadership of daily operations of his/her assigned team(s) in addition to offering telephone support
• Assisting in managing department objectives/plans and projects in an effort to meet divisional goals to insure client retention, promote revenue/success and customer satisfaction
• Assisting with employee selection, appraisal and development through training, counseling and project assignments.
• Participating in developing and delivering technical and software skill training, and provide day-to-day direction to ensure proper customer related troubleshooting techniques to promote customer satisfaction.
• Managing escalated client service issues within product group.
• Providing input for new product and features, product usability, and supportability and escalating issues when appropriate.
• Assisting with the development and maintenance of internal and external client documentation, such as knowledge base, FAQ's, client newsletters, etc.
• Assisting in the coordination of the release and distribution of software updates as required.
• Monitoring proper departmental procedures for call control, problem resolution and escalation.