Cloud Operations Specialist
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
-Independent and organized thinker and influencer
-Customer focused problem solving and solutioning
- Ability to adapt and collaborate across internal and external stakeholders in a dynamic environment
-Proven ability to prioritize and execute assigned tasks
-Proficient user of salesforce.com, excel and powerpoint
-Strong communication skills (oral and written)
-Bachelors degree required
-Experience in Technology or Service Provider industry a plus
- Address overdue account reporting through escalation and follow up
- Engagement with Aggregator and Service Provider partners to drive increased compliance across the cloud program, setting expectations and measuring and impacting their progress
- Perform detailed compliance reviews on Service Providers
- Provide operational and transactional support for Service Provider and Aggregators using the cloud program platform.
- Responsible for tracking and ensuring timely issue resolution around a variety of tasks related to the cloud business from opportunity management, non-standard terms reviews, licensing, monthly consumption reporting, order processing, and compensation
- Cross functional collaboration with various internal stakeholder groups to quickly and efficiently resolve issues by identifying and achieving the best for Veeam outcome. - Develop and maintain operational and compliance metrics and KPIs
- Support the roll out cloud program policy refinements, capabilities and enhancements, including education, training and enablement of internal and external stakeholders to drive adoption
- Perform other duties as assigned