This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Fabrika HR active
View all jobs Certification Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Requirements
• Experience working in a QA/QC and manufacturing environments.
• Experience in electronic product certification and regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge with the quality standards required by UL, EN, CE and FCC to determine the certification
requirements of a product.
• Interface between engineers and certification bodies.
• Project management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in electronics or proven equivalent experience.
• Define product specifications required by certification bodies (INTERTEK, UL, CSA, FCC, etc) to obtain
approval for market release.
• Collaborate with certification bodies in performing tests to assure that projects proceed accordingly.
• Coordinate external laboratory testing.
• Review engineering schematics, reports, analyses, correspondence, and data to be used for certification.
• Interface with company technicians, and outside suppliers to develop product design specifications
and optimize production processes.
• Conduct meetings and technical presentations as well as maintain engineering files and company
• Ensure that products are labeled according to acquired certification.
• Lead engineering R&D projects using appropriate test resources.
Very Good English is a must!