When we asked ourselves what we wanted this company to stand for, the answers was: We can have what we want if we can help other people get what they want.Requirements
• Experience working in a QA/QC and manufacturing environments.
• Experience in electronic product certification and regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge with the quality standards required by UL, EN, CE and FCC to determine the certification
requirements of a product.
• Interface between engineers and certification bodies.
• Project management skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in electronics or proven equivalent experience.
• Define product specifications required by certification bodies (INTERTEK, UL, CSA, FCC, etc) to obtain
approval for market release.
• Collaborate with certification bodies in performing tests to assure that projects proceed accordingly.
• Coordinate external laboratory testing.
• Review engineering schematics, reports, analyses, correspondence, and data to be used for certification.
• Interface with company technicians, and outside suppliers to develop product design specifications
and optimize production processes.
• Conduct meetings and technical presentations as well as maintain engineering files and company
• Ensure that products are labeled according to acquired certification.
• Lead engineering R&D projects using appropriate test resources.
Very Good English is a must!