Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile SII Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• Minimum 4 years of experience with Java Enterprise Edition development
• Experience with Spring (Boot, MVC, Security, AOP), REST Services
• Web Services development
• JBoss application server experience (or any other application server)
• Continuous System Integration environment
• Experience with Java Core, Hibernate, Eclipse / IntelliJIdea, JMS, JPA, Linux, Maven, Git, Jenkins
• OS knowledge: UNIX (Sun Solaris, HP-UX), Linux, Windows
• Experience with Oracle, SQL, MySql
• Scripting: Ksh, Bash, Perl
• Excellent communicator in English - both written and verbal
• Backend development (Automotive Solution Developer)
• Responsible for creating Java based applications hosted in cloud platforms that contribute to evolution of Connected Vehicle, Autonomous Vehicle, Fleet Vehicle ecosystems.
• Be part of the full lifecycle development phases that includes solution design, development, unit testing, integration and acceptance testing support.
• Be exposed to a complex architecture running on multiple continents, working with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.