Mantu is an international group providing guidance and services to businesses and entrepreneurs. We ourselves are entrepreneurs: we started out from scratch and built a successful business based on our values and our “Tomorrow is human” vision. We constantly generate opportunities for a vast talent community and encourage our team members to have an impact and make a difference. This is how our team has grown to more than 6,500 talented people of 95 different nationalities, spread across 5 continents and 55 countries. We have many brands in our portfolio and regardless of their expertise or the sector they operate in, they all share a single mission: achieving businesses’ and entrepreneurs’ ambitions.
• Degree in business, accounting or economics
• 2-4 years of work experience, in External audit
• Analytical skills and attention to details
• Advanced English
• Willingness to lean and develop in a fast-changing environment.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
• Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
• Provide guidance to other Accountants when needed.
• Coordinate with finance team to complete assigned accounting tasks within deadlines.
• Perform monthly controls established together with the internal audit team.
• Monitor expenditures and identify the need for booking provisions and other monthly regularizations of costs.
• Assist in auditing activities by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations.
• Monitor and record financial transactions according to company policies and regulations.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies.
• Prepare supplier payments, social charges/tax declarations and monthly checks of balance sheet accounts.