• Hourly email forwarding from our central email inbox
• To support on clearing simple amendments and cancellations.
• To support on cancellations and space recycling.
• Management of hotel booking options & cancellation deadlines.
• To monitor and support on bookings for drivers and tour escorts
• Handle staff bookings.
• To update offers in the system.
• To assist supervisors with administrative tasks, such as: logging complaints, cancellation charges and follow-up on closure.
• Assign queries raised by Finance/Operations and check if it is valid for Hotel Reservations.
• Update smart sheet with daily hotel confirmation chasers.
• Monitoring of hotel chaser lists, and reporting on performance.
• Update planning with monthly shifts and staff leave.
• Monthly check of staff remaining annual leave.
• Monthly update of Hotel Reservations organizational chart.
• Support on clearing ‘simple’ complaints and PO Accounts Queries
• Collate Training Issues for Sales Offices, for weekly reporting.
• Other back-office tasks as assigned by the supervisor/manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Detail oriented person
• Team oriented person
• Flexibility and being able to adapt to a changing environment
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritize
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
• Knowledge of European language skills are a plus
• Excellent knowledge of using MS Office package
• Competitive financial reward
• Language allowance
• Language classes
• Business trips
• International mobility
• Training and development opportunities
• Wellness programs