Project Team and Internal Services Group Leader
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Languages skills: English fluent;
- University degree;
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Team spirit;
- Organize teams;
- Very good negotiation skills with different hierarchies;
- Experience in Shared Service Environment;
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Report directly to the director of the Accounting Service Center; with several teams with approx. 70 associates in total;
- Responsible for new business implementation;
- Is the backbone of the accounting service center (CIP, KPI, IT, QM, etc.);
- Further develop the organization and associates in Timisoara for CIP, KPI and QM across all financial areas (AP, AR, GL, etc.);
- Support the project management team for future tran- sition of new businesses from all European Bosch entities to Timisoara and it’s stabilization;
- Drive standardization of processes across all custom- ers;
- You conduct business planning, forecasting and target setting for the Team Leaders. You drive operational excellence in your area.
Constantly informs Head of department about its activ- ities;
- Prepare and interpret reports required by the Head of Department;
- Organize periodic training for their subordinates, for PSI and NPM;
- Lead initial project review meetings, call script, resources needed, budget;
- Collaborates with department heads IT, HR, CFA and Logistics to substantiate the bids;
- Can be project coordinator;
- Group responsible instead of team responsible;
- Coordinate the teams and respected country coordi- nators and seniors;
- GPD responsibility for the seniors, CC and TL.
Taken into consideration the new legislation regarding personal data protection (GDPR), we wish to inform you that we will introduce in our database the information from your CV, as a result of your application on the recruitment platform Hipo.
We mention that your data will be exclusively used for the purpose of conducting the recruitment process, in order to possibly conclude a contractual collaboration. The data will be kept for two years starting with the first day of processing.
We also bring to your knowledge the existence of your right to request, as data operator, the access to your personal data, the correction/removal/restriction of processing or the right to oppose the processing, as well as the right to data portability.