Partner support with Thai
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Partner support with Thai active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Knowledge of partner/ sale support;
• Proven and extensive MS Excel and share point management knowledge
• Proficient in Thai and English language
• Project management and communication skills, with ability to build and maintain strong internal/external relationship
• Excellent communication skills (internal and external communication)
• Strong analytics, diagnosing and problem solving skills
• Ability to drive activities to closure and get things done pragmatically
• Accountability, motivation & commitment in a high pressure and uncertain environment
• Experience working in complex, culturally diverse and distributed environment
• Ability to work independently in a distributed organization and remain focused and committed
• High accuracy level, attention to details;
• Organizing, planning and control skills;
• Excellent organizing spirit
• Resistance to stress and flexibility
• Fast accommodation and learning capacity
This role is the interface and liaison between the different teams within the organization, Global Ops and business. The role focuses on implementing controls and procedure in accordance with Ethics & Compliance regulations, resulting from internal & external investigations into alleged violations of the company’s partner code of conduct and other contractual framework previously defined:
• Engage with the internal and external stakeholders to obtain relevant and needed information according to the case
• Analyse data collected and create an exhaustive analysis which backs up the case
• Work with confidential data and properly communicate the results of the findings
• Support the different audit actions by implementing the needed remediation actions requested by the different legal and compliance functions
• Understand the country’s legislations and requirements to implement the corrective process
• Design, train, communicate & follow up on the processes that have been put in place
• Monitor implementation of remediation actions