Indirect Procurement - Buyer, 1 year
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Honeywell active
View all jobs Indirect Procurement - Buyer, 1 year active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Main responsibilities and objectives:
The Indirect CoE Buyer manages all operational activities related to indirect spend, including but not limited to:
Places purchase orders and manages changes to existing purchase orders;
Deals with invoice discrepancies in collaboration with the business stakeholders, supplier and Accounts Payable team;
Initiates supplier set up and changes on existing suppliers with relevant approval;
Engages in stakeholder & requisitioner communication aiming to improve understanding of indirect procurement processes and tools;
Check and validate expedited payment requests in accordance to current indirect procurement best practices;
Actively participate in AWPOT & MPO improvement activities (payment terms update at PO/Invoice and VC level);
Drives implementation of automation opportunities for the assigned sites (new catalogs and value contracts);
Supports BAE execution via data gathering and strong colboration with all stakeholders;
Maintains a strong communication with suppliers;
Conducts eAuctions for goods and services, ensuring best value offering to business;
The buyer will ensure all tasks are carried out in line with indirect procurement policy and strategy.
- Excellent Technical skills of SAP purchasing system;
- Strong communication and team work skills;
- Self motivated and capable to work with tight deadlines;
- Good organizational skills with an ability to prioritize;
- Problem Solving skills;
- Technical knowledge of Procurement/sourcing;
- Planning, negotiations and agreements/contract management;
- Good understanding of English and another language is a plus;
- Minimum 1 year experience in a purchasing environment;
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Business Knowledge.
- Communicates clearly; balances listening and speaking; easy to approach;
- Dedicated to meet expectations and requirements of internal customers. Establishes and maintains effective relationships with internal customers and suppliers to gain their trust and respect;
- Good decision-making, uses analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment in making sound decisions;
- Ability to work in matrix environment.