This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Accenture active
View all jobs Business Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find the latest news and information about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
• Technical University degree;
• At least 3 years of experience in Business Analyst role;
• Experience in working on implementing IT projects in one of the following different area:
- CRM -design and integrate CRM solutions (MS Dynamics, Siebel, SFDC, etc) with other systems like ERP, Billing, Core banking
- Reporting (Data Management, Business Intelligence, GDPR)
- Integration (EAI, ESB, ETL, middleware or custom development based on Application Servers)
• Knowledge of business processes in different industries: finance, telecommunication, insurance;
• Experience in requirements gathering, requirement management, gap analysis and SDLC;
• Experience in writing Use Cases and High Level Functional and Technical analysis deliverables;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Advanced problem solving and analytical skills;
• Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment;
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
• Fluency in English;
• Travel availability.
• Works with Tech team, developers to ensure the project implementation;
• Serves as functional or client needs expert for projects;
• Ensure deliverables meet contractual requirements and established acceptance criteria around quality and performance;
• Complete project management activities according to defined service level commitments and process compliance guidelines;
• Design, develop software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle;
• Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity;
• Analyze an organization and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology;
• Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information;
• Work with key business representatives, data owners, end users, application designers and data architects to model current.