Warehouse Manager and Stock Controller
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Camusat RomTelecomunicatii active.
Vezi toate job-urile Warehouse Manager and Stock Controller active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
CAMUSAT ROM TELECOMUNICATII - Societate multinationala, parte a grupului francez CAMUSAT, leader in domeniul constructiilor de infrastructuri pentru telecomunicatii.Cerinte
• Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
• Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
• Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
• Leadership skills and ability manage staff
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Track shipments and address any delays
• Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
• Coordinate regular inventory audits
• Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
• Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
• Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
• Proven work experience as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
• Good understanding of supply chain procedures
• Working knowledge of inventory management software
• Active participation in inventory audits
• Excellent organization skills
• Good communication and negotiation abilities
We are looking for an effective Warehouse Manager and Stock Controller to direct receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of products.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly.
We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs.
His/her responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation requirements
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
• Prepare annual budget
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and transport companies
• Plan work rotas, assign tasks appropriately and appraise results
• Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
• Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
• Submitting purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) to internal databases
• Placing orders to replenish merchandise as needed
• Motivating salary
• Performance bonuses
• Opportunity to work in major innovative industrial projects
• Performance-based career and development opportunities
• Benefits package (medical pass, transportation, wellness)