Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) - EMEA
What is the Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP)?
The FLDP is a globally recognized graduate talent development program within Johnson and Johnson. It develops future business leaders who are proactive business partners that deliver superior financial services and uphold the highest integrity. It is a truly global program with over 100 roles in many different countries across the world.
Whether it’s making a major investment in developing new products or providing global brands to our customers at affordable prices - finance is at the heart of our business. Throughout Johnson & Johnson, Finance Leaders make an important contribution in every aspect of our businesses - helping deliver solutions to critical healthcare needs around the world.
More information about FLDP within EMEA:
- The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a 30-month rotational program designed specifically to prepare and develop future generations of diverse business leaders within the accounting & finance organization.
- Participants will develop critical leadership & technical skills through rotational assignments at J&J business units, in-depth training, & ongoing coaching and feedback.
- FLDP participants complete 6 months of onboarding followed by two 12-month rotations.
- The first rotation is with your hiring country (which participants return to after the completion of the program) whilst
- The second rotation is in a different country within EMEA and a different area of accounting and finance.
- These rotational assignments are supplemented by 5 weeks of in-person training & various virtual trainings over the course of the 30-month program.
- Be part of a globally recognized, high profile and prestigious accelerated development scheme
- Build diverse experiences by working in two different countries and two different functions within finance.
- The opportunity of international networking – broad interaction with FLDP peers and senior management from all over the world.
- Enjoy full sponsorship of recognized finance and accounting accreditation such as ACCA or CIMA
This is a rotational program across the Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA) region. You will be required to rotate across two countries within this region during the FLDP program. Potential applicants please note that you do not have a choice of location.
Requirements of the role:
- Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in following areas – Finance, Accounting, Mathematics or Economics
- Graduated within 2018 or to be graduated until August 2019
- Less than 2 years of previous work experience within Finance
- High level of leadership potential
- Ability to deliver excellent results under pressure
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Strong network building skills
- Tech Savvy and data inquisitive
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Developed time management and organizational skills
- Innovative problem solver