Paid Internship Software Testing
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Paid Internship Software Testing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
We give you the tools, you choose your focus.
After an initial training and induction period, you will assist our clients in the testing of future software solutions and successful implementations of testing frameworks together with an experienced project team. You can get involved in projects from different industries: from Financial and Banking Markets to Automotive, from IoT to Robotics and Artificial Intelligence.
Location: Iasi, plus you have the chance to travel abroad on projects after 6 months!
• Graduate/ Final Year Student Bachelor/ Master’s in Computer Science or Industrial Engineering, Economics or Business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, German is a plus;
• Knowledge of testing frameworks and test management tracking programs is a plus;
• Client-oriented, strong analytical and conceptual thinking;
• Flexible, independent and self-motivated;
• Enthusiasm for new approaches and innovative solutions.
• Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables;
• Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan;
• Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifact;
• Implement of test frameworks including test tools and test processes (Tosca, HP ALM, etc.);
You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and professional trainings/ certifications.
We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success! For more information, please visit our website!:)