HR Operations Advisor
Responsible for the design, implementation and maintenance of human resources administration and activities associated with employee information, retrieval capabilities and support. Processes HR data according to ‘the company’ policy and legal requirements, consults on HR processes and implementation, and is responsible for end-to-end HR customer support throughout the employee life cycle.
dentifies emerging applications and recommends process improvements and simplification that support business and HR strategy. Works across the business, functional, and regional areas of ‘the company’ to recommend IT investments and improvements to HR tools. Implements and tracks programs and processes to ensure that records are accurate, accessible, and appropriately secure, and that data retrieval and reporting capabilities meet the needs of internal customers, legal compliance, and the company policy requirements (e.g., data management and integration of data).
Re-engineers processes at regional and country level and works in partnership with global teams to build more process strength and capability. Provides support for recruiting in administration, internal hiring and lower-level external hiring. Ensures seamless support through Contact HR for both front- and back-end processes. Defines the strategy for HR Operations support of Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Outsourcing (MADO). Leads, coordinates and provides HR Operations support for all MADO employee transitions.
- Implements and manages one part of process or project delivery with team guidance and instructions.
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities.
- Assists with analytical and administrative support tasks for priority projects of varying complexity.
- Resolves employee HR support cases of moderate complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers.
- Assists with basic reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data.
- Education and Experience Required:
- First-level university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 0-2 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources.
- Basic knowledge of processes, systems, and overall HR environment.
- Basic HR knowledge.
- Good communications skills.
- Basic quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Good customer orientation.